Coolight Technologies Europe
A leader in energy efficiency, LED lighting and LiFi communications
Coolight was created from a team having more than 15 years of experience in LED lighting.
We aimed to optimise each of one in order to build products with a longer lifetime and with higher efficiency as much as possible using the state of the art products in the market.
Coolight has developed:
- Its own patented data management smart card (Coolight Lumina Card),
- a market leading driver compatible with all Android and IOS Smart Phones that enables LiFi technology,
- a patented software tool for managing autonomous lighting efficiency and communication solutions.
Coolight lighting products meet all international norms and certifications.
Coolight has a range of LiFi-Ready products that are designed for both indoor and outdoor lighting and communications solutions.
Catalysis Capital Limited, is a well-established and knowledgeable investor and is a shareholder in a diversified group of companies involved in energy, trading & distribution, technology and real estate namely:
A. Aquapower (www.aquapower.co), whose business is the development and construction of power plants in emerging markets:
- Geothermal power stations
- Gas condensing units
- Coal-fired power stations
- Hydroelectric power stations
- Mini hydroelectric power stations
B. Maxam Limited, a trading company representing major global brands such as Heineken Breweries, Phillip Morris, Pernod Ricard, etc., involved in the distribution of beverages and cigarettes
C. Alternative Circle, which is a lending platform focused on making micro-credits to retail customers using mobile phone and credit rating technology
D. Karitie Limited, a property and real estate banking company focused on securing the long-term value of commercial and residential real estate development.